Tuesday 26 June 2018

Teaching Forest Gardening and Meditative Foraging...

Over the past few years I've been invited to teach in various ways to share my knowledge and experience in Forest Gardening, and also in Foraging - helping others discover the joys of connecting with Nature and learning directly from Her - the best ways we can manage our gardens in a holistic, ecological way, or to simply enjoy the bounty that She provides for us in the wilds too.

Meditative Foraging, at Sagara Vajara's East Devon Forest Garden
 It feels like a wonderful gift to be able to share this connection, and I feel privileged by anyone who should invite me to do so.

So much so that, as with my design and consultancy work, I now work on a donation basis, leaving students the freedom to give or not give, however much they feel moved to, via cash, a thank you or just a hug or a smile. (Suggested Donations are available if that idea makes you panic!!)

All is very valuable currency, and I hope that the currency of my teaching will be inspirational for all those who can attend. Our connection with nature really is our greatest happiness, our true salvation, and it's my humble aspiration to help others to find and strengthen theirs.

If you'd like to book me for a teaching session in Meditative Foraging - exploring edible landscapes with all of our senses, or a talk on Forest Gardening, ways to grow crops in harmony with Nature, please just email - symbiosisnursery@gmail.com

Thanks,

Charlie

No comments:

Post a Comment